You know how to live your life, but God knows how to do it better. There is a heavenly wisdom available for all Christians if they seek it. The first step to this process is trust.
Listen to today’s Truth…
Wholehearted trust requires you to look to Him for guidance in every aspect of your life.
Read the following Scripture…
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
Consider these thoughts…
Do you trust Him with your future plans? Do you trust Him with your relationships? Your money? Your current job? Your education? Your children?
Where there is no trust, there is control. Control is a different form of trust – a trust in oneself. Control is you touting your own abilities and understanding above God’s. In the realms of your control, you are leaving no room for God’s wisdom and grace to reign. Yet, it is His wisdom and grace that “makes your paths straight.”
God deserves your trust. He alone can make things right.
Apply the truth! The following are optional things to do…
• Assess the areas of your life that provoke you to anxiety and fear. Start surrendering those areas to God in prayer.
• Pray before you make any big decision today.
• Start the day off asking the Lord for wisdom in all your endeavors.
• For a deeper trust in His goodness.
• For a surrender of all things to His better judgement.
• For His blessings and favor over all areas of your life, especially the areas that you are most afraid of.